ALIVE & THRIVE:
Back to School Edition
- Healing Alternatives for Families and Communities -
FREE ENTRY | RSVP, HERE
Join this beautiful community of healers, activists, makers, space holders and creators. All are welcome at this Open House at MINKA brooklyn for a day of learning and exploring healing alternatives. You will have the opportunity to learn about and experience herbal remedies, vibrational healing and connect with like-minded community members.
We aim to empower the unique expressions of individuals and families within our community. In this ever-evolving world, we must come together and support one another in thriving within our community here in Brooklyn, and globally.
- 12:15pm Group Breathwork with Wolf Medicine Magic
- 1:00pm Alternative Education and Community Resilience Panel with Aki H. Baker, Deearah Wright and Miss Megan
- 2:00pm Kombucha demo with Ashley Victoria Hamilton
- 4:15pm Group Reiki
- 5:00pm Healing Village: Natural Alternatives for the Community Panel with Sunder Ashni, Dropping Seeds & Ostara Apothecary
Mini Healing Sessions at deeply discounted rates with Jeanny Jivadevi, Leo Bierman, Nelly Reznik and more!
Select vendors, complimentary snacks sponsored by Raw Revolution and Rhythm Superfoods.
Free entry. RSVP, here!