All who step through Minka's doors for a visit or workshop has in-house access to the following amenities;
- A beautiful collection of healing crystals
- Filtered water
- Tea and hot water
- Meditation blankets and cushions
- Sitting library
- Natural light
Minka does not have WIFI. To better serve our community we have limited internet access to 2 ethernet cords, one for the reception area and one for the Workshop Foyer. We ask everyone to respect our #UNPLUGFORWELLNESS policy, this includes staff, member practitioners and clients attending a treatment.
Welcome to our main event space here at Minka. This space includes:
- Open, loft-style space adorned with lots of greenery, brick wall and natural light.
- Fits 50 people comfortably
- Meditation seats & cushions
- Cotton & wool blankets
- (1) large crystal singing bowl in G note
- (1) Himalayan singing bowl
- Access to filtered water and an assortment of teas
Please note that we do not allow shoes in the Foyer.
We have 4 studios designed for smaller groups and client treatments.
Each room has:
- A himalayan salt lamp
- Sage & palo santo
- Room clearing spray
- A clock
- The room can be outfitted with a massage table, or a small table with seating cushions.
Located in the Prospect Lefferts Garden/ Crown Heights area of Brooklyn, and nestled in between the Prospect Park & the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, MINKA is an urban oasis inside and out. We are 2 minute-walk from both parks, making it an ideal space to hold workshops and classes that require both inside and outside space.
Prospect Lefferts Garden is a residential neighborhood in the Flatbush area, often sited by their residents as 'Brooklyn's best-kept secret'. With its roughly 800-home historic district that has long been coveted by its racially diverse residents, it is a pleasure to walk through its tree-lined streets.
MTA Prospect Park station (B, Q, S) is across the street on Flatbush Ave, and you can take a quick 10-minute walk from Sterling St. station (2,5). B16, 41, 43, 44, 48 & 49 stop within walking distance.