Book Your Session With Nicole:
- Sound and Reiki one-on-one session (75mins): $150**
- Rose Healing (60mins): $120
- Energetic Cleansing (40mins): $100
Therapeutic Sound and Reiki
In a Therapeutic Sound session Nicole surrounds you in an environment of resonating sounds and vibration to induce a restful and deep meditative state where your body can rest, relax, let go of built up emotions, find homeostasis and start healing itself. Reiki adds an extra dimension of healing to Therapeutic Sound, and is offered in one-on-one or couples sessions.
Benefits of a Sound and Reiki session include:
- Increase feel good endorphins
- Relieve insomnia
- Enable shifts in brain wave function
- Reestablish homeostasis
- Calm the nervous system
- Induce deep states of relaxation
- Assist during chemotherapy treatments
- Relieve stress, anxiety, fear and depression
- Ease fear of death and dying
- Help with trauma and grief
- Reduce levels of perceived pain (in chronic illness)
- Regulate heart rate, breathing and blood pressure (at end of life).
Energy Cleansing and Rose Healing
An Energy Cleansing is used to cleanse the body, mind and soul of negativity. The practitioner approaches healing by means of ritual, prayer, herbs, flowers, eggs, candles, incense, drums, rattles, temazcal (traditional sweat lodges) and Rose Healings.
Benefits of an Energy Cleansing include removal of:
- Heavy or dark energy
- Sadness and grief
- Bad luck, and
- Energetic imbalances
A healing can also help with:
- Gaining clarity
- Stimulating the flow of energy, and
- Relief from addictions, anxiety and fears.
ABOUT nICOLE SULTANA
Nicole Sultana is a Certified Sound Therapy Practitioner, Reiki Master, Energy Healer and End-of-Life Doula.
She has worked with a diverse cross section of clients including:
- Private one-on-one
- Groups and Events
- In the workplace
- Hospital and hospice staff
- End of life patients
- Grieving families
- Chemo patients, and Children.
She has been on a spiritual journey since early childhood, after she had a mystical experience (akin to near-death), and has since spent most of her life dedicated to self-healing modalities, reconnecting with the vastness within and helping others in their healing journey.
Nicole has also spent time in India and in the West at hospices, morgues and crematoriums observing the funerary rituals and cremation practices of different cultures, in an attempt to face her own mortality and fear of death.
She has a deep appreciation of the importance of sound, vibrational healing and ritual in community, something that is lacking in modern society. Through her work she hopes to re-introduce some of these modalities.